1. Hiraki H, et al. 2020. Season specificity in the cold‐induced calcium signal and the volatile chemicals in the atmosphere. Physiologia Plantarum 168(4): 803-818
2. Li Z, et al. 2020. N-terminal acetylation stabilizes SIGMA FACTOR BINDING PROTEIN 1 involved in salicylic acid-primed cell death. Plant Physiology 183:358–370
3. Liu C, et al. 2020. Ethylene insensitive mutation improves Arabidopsis plant tolerance to NO2 exposure. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 189, 110043
4. Lokdarshi A, et al. 2020. Light Activates the Translational Regulatory Kinase GCN2 via Reactive Oxygen Species Emanating from the Chloroplast. The Plant Cell, tpc.00751.2019.
5. Ma Z, et al. 2020. Trichoderma harzianum improves drought resistance in maize by mediating acetic acid-ethanol metabolic pathways. Pak. J. Bot., 52(3): 1045-1054.
6. Morcillo RJ, et al. 2020. Rhizobacterium‐derived diacetyl modulates plant immunity in a phosphate‐dependent manner. EMBO Journal. 39:e102602
7. Negi S, et al. 2020. Light‐Regulation of Light Harvesting Antenna Size Substantially Enhances Photosynthetic Efficiency and Biomass Yield in Green Algae. The Plant Journal.
8. Pour FN, et al. 2020. Effect of temperature on the phytotoxicity and cytotoxicity of Botryosphaeriaceae fungi. Fungal Biology 124(6): 571-578
9. Pour FN, et al. 2020. Toxicity of Recombinant Necrosis and Ethylene-Inducing Proteins (NLPs) from Neofusicoccum parvum. Toxins, 12(4), 235
10. Rahman A, et al. 2020. Plasma membrane aquaporins PIPs act in concert to regulate cold acclimation and freezing tolerance responses in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant and Cell Physiology 61(4): 787–802
11. Shapiguzov A, et al. 2020. Dissecting the interaction of photosynthetic electron transfer with mitochondrial signalling and hypoxic response in the Arabidopsis rcd1 mutant. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 375(1801), 20190413.
12. Wingler A, et al. 2020. Interactions between sucrose and jasmonate signalling in the response to cold stress. BMC Plant Biol 20, 176.
13. Knopp M, et al. 2020. Major changes in plastid protein import and the origin of the Chloroplastida. Iscience 23(3):100896
14. Arena C, et al. 2020. Eco-Physiological Screening of Different Tomato Genotypes in Response to High Temperatures: A Combined Field-to-Laboratory Approach. Plants 9(4): 508
15. Avilan L, et al. 2020. ppGpp influences protein protection, growth and photosynthesis in Phaeodactylum tricornutum. bioRxiv 2020.03.05.978130
16. Cruz BM, et al. 2020. Formulating bacterial endophyte: Pre-conditioning of cells and the encapsulation in amidated pectin beads. Biotechnology Reports 26: e00463
17. Huo L, et al. 2020. MdATG18a overexpression improves basal thermotolerance in transgenic apple by decreasing damage to chloroplasts. Horticulture Research 7:21
18. Sorrentino M, et al. 2020. Lettuce reaction reaction to drought stress: automated high-throughput phenotyping of plant growth and photosynthetic performance. ISHS Acta Horticulturae 1268
19. Adhikari P, et al. 2020. Advances and Challenges in Bacterial Spot Resistance Breeding in Tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.). International Journal of Molecular Sciences 21(5): 1734
20. Zhuo M, et al. 2019. A Jasmonate-activated MYC2-Dof2.1-MYC2 Transcriptional Loop Promotes Leaf Senescence in Arabidopsis. The Plant Cell, tpc.00297.2019
21. Dakhiya Y and Green RM, 2019. Thermal imaging as a non‐invasive technique for analyzing circadian rhythms in plants. New Phytol. 224(4): 1685-1696
22. Lellis AD, et al. 2019. eIFiso4G augments the synthesis of specific plant proteins involved in normal chloroplast function. Plant Physiology, doi: 10.1104/pp.19.00557
23. Guo H, et al. 2019. Aphid-borne viral spread is enhanced by virus-induced accumulation of plant reactive oxygen species. Plant Physiology 179: 143–155
24. Gerotto C, et al. 2019. Thylakoid protein phosphorylation dynamics in a moss mutant lacking SERINE/THREONINE PROTEIN KINASE STN8. Plant Physiology 180: 1582–1597
25. Husičková A, et al. 2019. Analysis of Cold-Developed vs. Cold-Acclimated Leaves Reveals Various Strategies of Cold Acclimation of Field Pea Cultivars. Remote Sensing 11(24): 2964
26. Singh AK, et al. 2019. CSN5A Subunit of COP9 Signalosome Temporally Buffers Response to Heat in Arabidopsis. Biomolecules 9(12): 805
27. Janečková H, et al. 2019. Exogenous application of cytokinin during dark senescence eliminates the acceleration of photosystem II impairment caused by chlorophyll b deficiency in barley. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 136: 43–51
28. Marchetti CF, et al. 2019. A Novel Image-Based Screening Method to Study Water-Deficit Response and Recovery of Barley Populations Using Canopy Dynamics Phenotyping and Simple Metabolite Profiling. Frontiers in Plant Science 10: 1252.
29. Rungrat T, et al. 2019. A Genome-Wide Association Study of Non-Photochemical Quenching in response to local seasonal climates in Arabidopsis thaliana, Plant Direct 3(5): e00138
30. Gao G, et al. 2019. The use of high throughput phenotyping for assessment of heat stress-induced changes in Arabidopsis. Biorvix, 838102.
31. Paul K., et al. 2019. A Combined Phenotypic and Metabolomic Approach for Elucidating the Biostimulant Action of a Plant-derived Protein Hydrolysate on Tomato Grown un under Limited Water Availability. Frontiers in Plant Science 10:493
32. Wang L., et al. 2019. Phenotyping viral infection in sweetpotato using a high-throughput chlorophyll fluorescence and thermal imaging platform. Plant Methods 15: 116
33. Paul K, et al. 2019. Understanding the Biostimulant Action of Vegetal-Derived Protein Hydrolysates by High-Throughput Plant Phenotyping and Metabolomics: A Case Study on Tomato. Frontiers in Plant Science 10: 47.
34. Julkowska MM, et al. 2019. MVApp–Multivaria analysis application for streamlined data analysis and curation. Plant Physiology 180: 1261–1276.
35. Ganguly DR, et al. 2019. Excess light priming in Arabidopsis thaliana genotypes with altered DNA methylomes, G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics 9(11): 3611-3621
36. Ameztoy K, et al. 2019. Plant responses to fungal volatiles involve global post-translational thiol redox proteome changes that affect photosynthesis. Plant, Cell & Environment 42(9): 2627-2644.
37. Adhikari ND, et al. 2019. Phenomic and Physiological Analysis of Salinity Effects on Lettuce. Sensors 19: 4814.